Welcome!

We're just a family, living in Buffalo, NY trying to raise some kids, and have some fun while doing it. He's a computer guy and she works in a hospital. Two little boys (ages 3 and 2) who have everyone they know wrapped around their tiny, little fingers.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things (Part II)

Another thing that Danny says all the time is "In in
there."
I was told to write this down (thanks Mom) or I would forget this when he's a sulky teenager. And well, the blog is good enough for me.
And have a mentioned his pronounciation of dinosaur "dine-nore."
Plus we can't forget about Liam. Instead of Banana, Liam says "Min-na" and here you go, Mommy is really "No no Mommy." (That one took me a long time to figure out. And the only way I did figure it out was because he kept handing me stuff while saying no no Mommy.)

No comments: