Welcome!

We're just a family, living in Buffalo, NY trying to raise some kids, and have some fun while doing it. He's a computer guy and she works in a hospital. Two little boys (ages 3 and 2) who have everyone they know wrapped around their tiny, little fingers.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Raining Men

Day 4 of our 8 days at Myrtle Beach. It has rained every single day, but the past 2 have been all rain. I know Myrtle needs it, but just my Buffalo luck. (See it's not just our sports teams, it's our weather too. And why can't it be the hot hot hot weather from last week!!)

Yesterday we beat the rain by going to the very crowded aquarium, which was awesome. There are a couple of other things to do, but today might be a drinking day since we haven't done much of that. And there is some sun forecasted for later in the week so I can come home with some darker color than when I left. Maybe.

Dan and I have hopes of going on a date night and visiting Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville or a restaurant called Dick's where the waitstaff are, well, dicks. But not much else planned other than chillin' on the beach. Which I could seriously do everyday.

I absolutely love being on the beach. May have to retire to a costal community. But with Dan being my husband, will have to be very near to an NHL hockey team. Any suggestions?

Please enjoy the picture from the beach house deck of our rainy view of the ocean.


No comments: