Welcome!

We're just a family, living in Buffalo, NY trying to raise some kids, and have some fun while doing it. He's a computer guy and she works in a hospital. Two little boys (ages 3 and 2) who have everyone they know wrapped around their tiny, little fingers.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School-Daze

I know most people have already had their 'first day of school' this week, but I am still waiting for the first day of school for Danny. He does not start until next week Tuesday. From watching other people, I know what to expect but it still won't make it any easier. There will be lots of pictures and lots of tears (mostly from the Mommy and probably none for the new student). He's not taking a bus, but if he were, I'd sure be following that bus to school.

I'm anxiously awaiting, and seriously dreading, next week.

No comments: