Welcome!

We're just a family, living in Buffalo, NY trying to raise some kids, and have some fun while doing it. He's a computer guy and she works in a hospital. Two little boys (ages 3 and 2) who have everyone they know wrapped around their tiny, little fingers.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Foodies

I love to eat. (I know you can't tell by looking at me) and I love to try out new things. So, I think I am going to start a 2nd blog about cooking and recipes. There are so many out there so not sure how 'popular' it will be, but I am going to try.

My favorite method of cooking is the crockpot, but I'll try anything. So if there is anything out there that people like and want me to try, I'm here for you.

I'll let you know when the new blog is up and running.

Hopefully it's more 'successful' than ThoseDarnLaughlins...and by successful, I mean lots of posts by the blogger.

I need a clever blog Title for said blog. Help!

No comments: