Welcome!

We're just a family, living in Buffalo, NY trying to raise some kids, and have some fun while doing it. He's a computer guy and she works in a hospital. Two little boys (ages 3 and 2) who have everyone they know wrapped around their tiny, little fingers.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Week

Today is the first day of Birthday Week!

In my family, we affectionately refer to this week as Birthday Week. Of the, currently, 17ish people in our immediate family that we celebrate birthdays, 5 of us are in the span of a week.

September 23rd - Liam and my brother-in-law Joe
September 25th - me
September 28 - my Mother-In-Law
September 29 - my brother Tony

Also, an honorable mention because he's in September also, my brother-in-law, Matt, is September 8th

Other than Christmas, end of September tends to be an expensive month! :)

No comments: