Welcome!

We're just a family, living in Buffalo, NY trying to raise some kids, and have some fun while doing it. He's a computer guy and she works in a hospital. Two little boys (ages 3 and 2) who have everyone they know wrapped around their tiny, little fingers.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This Old House

We're starting to do some remodeling in the kitchen. I wish I had taken some "before" pictures to compare with the end result, but alas, I did not. First, we're painting one of the walls red. (The color is called "barn," but if you're like me and can only name six or eight colors, you would be spot on if you called it red.) I'm hoping to have the painting finished today or tomorrow. After that, I'm going to hang a shelf for our cookbooks. Then we're going to replace the lighting with something a little more modern/safer/brighter and have a little more electrical work done. I'm also going to tile the floor and finally, we're adding a peninsula (it's like an island, but one side is against the wall). When all is said and done, we look forward to having a (mostly) new kitchen. I think Lucy and I would both like to replace the counters, but that's not in the budget this time around. Stay tuned to find out how bad this ends up!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Liam's facial expression is awesome